You know your business – we don’t expect you to know ours.
If you decide to implement a plan or a combination of plans, we are here to help you through the next step – educating and offering the plan to your employees.
We work closely with you and develop an education and enrollment plan that is best suited to your company’s needs.
Once a plan is created, our enrollment coordinators streamline the paperwork process, guide and facilitate enrollment, answer questions, and resolve any concerns.
Our enrollers are available in person, over the phone, and online, making sure you and your employees are educated on all of the options.
Once the plans have been communicated, we are also there to help with the actual enrollment.
Enrollment can be done:
- One-on-one – in a location convenient to the business. Enrollers will guide employees through the process in person to make sure they have a full understanding of the options and the best possible plan options for them are chosen.
- Online – anytime, anywhere. An online enrollment tool can be provide for an easy online enrollment. A convenient, full service approach to an enrollment for those who can’t be in the office or prefer take control of their own enrollment.
- Call Center – For those who can’t attend one-on-one sessions, a call center representative can be available to help answer their questions and enroll.
Human Resources Departments – and if you are a small business owner that may mean you – often do not have extra resources to manage voluntary benefits programs. We can assist with the administration of a voluntary benefits offering saving you and your staff time and money.
Working with our insurance carriers and resource partners, we can make available administrative services that can include the following:
- Deduction and billing reconciliation
- Policy and deduction changes
- Take over and coordinate existing voluntary benefit programs
- Electronic deduction data transfer
- Client services
If you already have a system we can look at opportunities to integrate with your existing system. Don’t let the administration of these plans keep you from offering them. We will work with you to make sure you have the tools and programs to keep the task simple.